Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a Sr. Sales Executive for our Security - Solutions Sales group located in the Mount Laurel, NJ sales office. The Sr. Sales Executive is Contractor-Focused and has the primary responsibility to manage and grow the new construction business, as well as additions/renovations/retro-fits in the assigned territory through the electrical contracting tier and electrical consulting engineers.
- Perform sales of access control, intrusion and CCTV systems
- General Annual Booking Volume is 1M – 2MM
- Achieves new order/booking and gross margin goals
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for new construction projects within the territory
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
- Prospect for and qualify new construction opportunities
- Influence new construction specifications through engineering relationships and educational lunch and learn presentations
- Develop and execute strategic sales strategies including end-users, developers, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, although candidates with a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency a minimum) and experience will also be considered
- 2-5 years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling full Security and integration products to the end-users preferred, although candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Selling technical solutions through the contracting tier
- Extensive experience with commercial fire alarm systems preferred, some experience with security systems
- Spin Selling
- Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
- Extensive training in 3rd Party Security Products, electronics and system applications software
- Hunter sales mentality
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 185063
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.