Siemens is looking for a PLC Programmer & Maintenance Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Florence.
The resource will be responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and programming the following factory automation products: PLC, Industrial PC, engineering software and platform.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Oversee the installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC system and field, and supervision platform;
· Cooperate with the technical teams, providing best solution for the hardware and software implementation to assure effective desig, installation, start-up and operation of electrical and comfort control system
· Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate corrective action or sales opportunity
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the technical support contact for the Center of Competence for specialized issues
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation
· Proven experience in technical services within industrial automation, with a products’ portfolio made of machine control and control devices,
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or equivalent Technical High School Diploma
· General knowledge PLC programming with an experience of at least 5 years, good knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors and motion control;
· General knowledge of thermoregulation and microclimate settings environment;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets, good customer orientation, initiative, autonomy and team player.
What can we further offer?
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Job ID: 185100
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time