As the products, systems, and software organization for the Smart Infrastructure Division, Building Products offers total room and building solutions including fire safety. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities to accelerate market adoption of the Siemens UL Fire safety portfolio. This position works collaboratively within the business segment to develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans. The ideal candidate will successfully synthesize market intelligence, digital inputs, and direct customer feedback to recommend shifts in the market approach and serve as a channel expert to drive go-to-market campaigns and assist in product road map and portfolio planning.
- Conduct market analysis to determine the most effective go-to-market strategies and launch appropriate campaigns to gain market share and acceptance across multiple sales channels.
- Partner with Marketing Communications to enhance and implement robust digital advertising, social media presence, and SEO / SEM in alignment with business segment and market channel goals.
- Develop and implement specific marketing plans consistent with the growth and profitability goals for product, systems and software categories.
- Continually gather customer feedback through various methods to assess market conditions and ensure market growth strategies are developed from Outside-In.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing Communications to develop and digitalize sales tools and marketing assets to promote awareness and drive market share growth across all sales channels.
- Oversee development, production, implementation and result tracking for key product go-to-market initiatives.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of messaging for the segment’s offerings across all sales channels to market, including the Direct Siemens branch channel.
- Synthesize analytics and other market intelligence to recommend shifts in market approach and serve as in-house expert on market approach for product, systems, and software portfolio.
- Own definition of customer buying personas. Collaborate with product management to ensure these are integrated into product portfolio planning and management.
- Establish and manage the strategy for moving key leads and prospects through the adoption process to the Siemens brand.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Product Marketing of industrial, engineered products is required. Fire Safety market experience is a plus.
- Strong integrated marketing and digital skills with experience managing impactful marketing programs and campaigns.
- Detail-orientated, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable marketing strategies to stay ahead of the competition on key segment initiatives.
- Exceptional cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication and executive presentation skills.
- Excel, Word, InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Up to 20% travel.
Job ID: 185119
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.