The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Deliver technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long-term customer satisfaction
• Validate and improve analysis flow and verification methodology. Assist efficiently with further deployment of the core technology.
• Synthesize customer input into product definitions with comprehensive, detailed requirement documents. Follow through on these plans with R&D, based on clear objectives and milestones.
• Perform benchmarks at various customers demonstrating hands-on technical expertise as needed.
• Help create user’s guide, industry articles, and white paper documentation. Develop tutorial/training material and deliver product training to internal staff or external customers.
• Facilitate efficient and clear communication among the various stakeholders
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
• Should have 2 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
• Strong knowledge and experience with a combination of the following areas is required: analog design, transistor-level IR/EM analysis, transistor-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization.
• Must have thorough understanding in EDA software development and the entire product release cycle.
• Professional experience in transistor-level physical and electrical design, implementation and verification at leading edge nodes is a big plus.
• Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
• Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
• Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
• Experience of leading or directing new product feature development, from concept/prototype to production release is preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
• Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
• Proven team work skills
• Willingness to travel
Job ID: 185155
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.