Position Overview - Dallas, TX
The Biomedical Customer Success Manager leads clinical engineering initiatives to provide superior customer service and operational efficiency by managing the execution of Biomed services. This position manages operations on a day-to-day basis, collaborates and maintains positive relationships with customers, works to develop colleagues, and provides a communication channel between hospital executives and Siemens Healthineers Service Management. The Customer Success Manager also directs Joint Commission inspections and ensures that Siemens Healthineers services are in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Apply knowledge and experience of technology and/or equipment to oversee site operations and provide direction to others
- Manage personnel by staffing and scheduling technicians in a manner that assures the best service possible
- Co-Develop proactive account plans with RSM to prevent or predict issues
- Execute vendor standard service strategies to support profitable growth & customer satisfaction
- Ensure meeting of regulatory compliance requirements, e.g. insourcing & vendor qualification
- With support manage P&L management accountability to meet or exceeded targets
- Ownership of CDI dashboard to identify specific FLs which are causing customer distress.
- Ownership- of PM and UI scheduling. Responsible for 100% compliance.
- Ownership of IB accuracy verifying status (active/inactive) of all FLs (to include EOS and Service Contract Coverage details)
- Ownership of contract accuracy and billing details, partners with Contract Administration (CA) to verify.
- Operational ownership of all Multi-Vendor (MV) service support activities which require the coordination with approved 3rd party vendors to perform service repairs. Manage all customer communications associated with these activities.
- Manages technical escalation process for MV systems and partners with 3rd Party vendor Technical Support resources. Owns communication updates to key contacts on progress, essential part of this activity.
- Ensure implementation and execution of customer ISM contract
- Review & manage supplier payments, customer invoicing, etc
- Ensure quality standards are met in accordance with the Quality Management System protocols.
- Ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met, e.g. 3rd party vendor qualification
- Coach and mentor technicians by providing feedback on performance and documentation habits
- Manage, Mentor, coach, and develop biomedical engineers to deliver continuous service excellence
- Manage inventory of shop supplies
- Develop service strategies with an outlook of continuous process improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by employing interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Effectively collaborate with customers and vendors to develop win-win solutions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree in electronics or related technical discipline required
- Bachelors degree in engineering or technological field preferred
- Technical certification such as A+, CBET, CRES, CLES, or CCE preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience managing in a clinical engineering environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
- Ability to manage day-to-day and long term site operations
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop others
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
Job ID: 185161
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.