-Manage order acquisition - actively involved in acquisition phase analyzing customers requirements, examine their commercial and
contractual feasibility into a bid or project proposal, drives the review and evaluation of the contract conditions .
- Manage order financial on the basis of contractual development and risk situation ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from bid stage till hand over of order by regular of orders .
- Risk management – Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks, Performs the credit risk analysis for potential and existing customer .
- Contract management - Proactively drive contract and claim management, including involvement of the assigned legal person.
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like LOA, DOA,ICFR, SFRG, Tax, ECC, hedging etc.
- Manage Stakeholders - Ensures proper execution of all tasks with all relevant stakeholders, i.e. SFS (e.g. financing, insurance, guarantees, currency & commodity hedging), CF (e.g. AC, Taxes, Treasury, Audit), RIC, Legal and Compliance, ECC, Customs etc .
- Manage customer requirements on business models like leasing, PPU etc, interact on different tender and contractual conditions to safeguard Siemens’s interest. Follow up for payments as per agreed milestones.
- Booking & review of cost booking & payments in respective orders and book corrective entries, if required.
- Regularly review and close open WBS, sales order / service order / purchase order line items, billing due list etc.
Job ID: 185176
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time