- Prepare necessary statements and reports in line with the management’s requirement
- Commercial support and administration of existing business models (Repair Center, Tooling Center & Training Center)
- Co-ordinate with logistic & Customs
- Responsible for supplier invoices and payments follow up
- Support in Egypt Service Center assets management
- Responsible for invoicing and its process.
- Developing successful working relationships with external suppliers & customers.
- Contributing to procurement and contract strategies
- Administering contract amendments
- Providing commercial advice and guidance to the wider business
- Ensuring all activity undertaken is in line with Siemens guidelines, government regulations and best practice
- Handle the import/export related activities as far as the commercial is concerned
- Responsible for the L/Gs and it's controlling.
- Bachelor degree of commerce
- Experienced SAP user is a must (power user is plus)
- High level of numeracy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Numerate and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Job ID: 185184
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time