Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Gas and Power Budapest Plant’s is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
Workplace: Budapest district XXI. (Csepel)
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Responsible for quality activities at the dedicated production area (in-process and final inspection)
· Handle internal quality issues, claims (rework submission, 8D facilitating)
· Verification of the corrective and preventive actions
· Support the In-Process – and Final Acceptance Inspectors’ activities
· Modify the Q-Inspectors check sheets based on Customer’s and investigation inputs
· Facilitate monthly quality improvement meetings based on the area KPI’s
· Compile, analyze, report and react to costs of poor quality
· Facilitate Process – and Design FMEA
· Conduct internal process audits
· Support or/and conduct Customer audits
· Support or/and conduct Customer PPAP submission activities
· Keep the Control Plan updated
· Facilitate the Integrated Quality System maintenance
What makes you stand out?
· At least 2 years experience in manufacturing environment
· Ability to cooperate with other departments (Production, Engineering, Technology, Purchasing)
· Comprehensive understanding of production processes in terms of quality, engineering, logistics and manufacturing
· Quality/defect cost tracking and analysis ability
· Perfect understanding and ability to use quality tools (8D, 5Why, APQP, PPAP, FMEA)
· Trained internal auditor according to ISO 9001, experience with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage
· Engineer -/ technical degree (technical college or university)
· Hungarian is a must
· Fluent English both verbal and written (German is an advantage)
· Flexibility to international travels, mostly in Europe (5%)
· Comprehensive computer skills (MS Office; ERP handling – SAP knowledge is an advantage)
· Good communication skills
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 185187
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time