Next47 is a global venture firm created by Siemens AG that invests in, and partners with, entrepreneurs who think big and build industry-defining companies. With offices in Beijing, London, Israel, Munich and Silicon Valley, Next47 gives start-ups unparalleled access to one of the world’s largest portfolios of customers in the areas of industry, energy and infrastructure as well as domain expertise in the deep technologies that impact those customers.
Your new role
- You assist the CFO independently and professionally on a global level. This includes traditional support such as scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, prioritizing and running the calendar etc.
- You support the preparation and communication of meetings through data collection, preparation and analysis in close collaboration with the teams.
- You take over independent office management of the Munich offices with core focus on purchasing, improvements, environmental, health and safety compliance.
- Further responsibilities will arise as needed.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in an assistance function and an interest in office management.
- You have studied business, management, finance or related fields and have an interest in permanently growing and passion for life-long learning.
- You have a strong focus on making people around you shine with a desire to do excellent work in a competitive, respectful and very collegial environment.
- You have an interest in constantly getting better with a hands-on attitude suitable for a start-up environment but are also experienced in dealing with top management in large companies.
- You like to work independently in your area of responsibility but also see yourself as part of a larger team. You expect your work environment to be fun, collegial with focus on excellence, are hands-on beyond your core responsibilities and thrive in a dynamic workplace.
- You showcase fluent computer skills, including office applications e.g. word processing, spreadsheet and presentations and the willingness to learn new tools and applications on a regular basis.
- You have an excellent attention to detail.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- Having worked at Siemens is a plus, but not a requirement.
www.next47.com if you wish to find out more about Next47 before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 185222
Company: Next47 GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time