With our innovations for Mobility, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time and “move the world”. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are searching for a motivated, forward-thinking project manager with strong track record of Mobility projects in focus area of Rolling Stock (components supply for the trains) to drive the Company’s project business. The successful candidate has to demonstrate vast practical experience in managing projects and a passion for delivering world class solutions to the customer.
· Bears full responsibility for assigned project’s performance: project scope and changes, project risks spot and mitigation, project plan, resources allocation and scheduling, project execution control, time management, project status reporting, project handover after completion;
· Keeps up-to-date his/her technical expertise in train’s traction system as well as Project Management best practices to successfully run complex projects;
· P&L responsibility in assigned projects: perform or overachieve project’s targets in Revenue, GM, Costs
ü Technical documentation alignment among the customers, suppliers and other stakeholders keeping company’s priorities and obligations
ü Applying quality management practices in routing work, quality assurance of supplies
ü Other tasks as assigned by manager in the area of responsibilities
· Master’s degree in Rolling Stock, rail solutions, trains, electrical / mechanical engineering or equivalent field of study;
· Deep knowledge of the project management principles, PM certification is a plus;
ü developed ability to master the customer relationships
ü Solution-driven mindset
ü Stress resistant, working well under pressure
· At least 3 years project management (preferably in Mobility, Rolling Stock area);
· Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
· Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
· Excellent team player;
· English upper-intermediate at least, German is a plus, Russian - fluent;
· R&D, engineering experience is an advantage
· Readiness for travel
· Self-confident, proactive.
To apply please pass online registration for this job requisition.
Job ID: 185234
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time