Target of this position:
1. Deal with daily relative issues to satisfy customers (quality, delivery…);
2. Focus on and resolve potential / hot quality & logistic issues;
3. Build up a virtual team to measure, follow up and improve the offer quality and delivery service level;
4. Optimize the internal and external business processes;
5. Cooperate between Siemens and customers to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
1. Ensure the WA CNPS to match and excess our targets;
2. Monitor quality KPI / Dashboard and trend analysis with proposal;
3. Drive to find root cause and support to corrective actions;
4. Initiate/Drive continual improvement project for related issues;
5. Guarantees that the VOC is well collected and analyzed in order to provide robust and ranked customer requirements to the project team;
6. Support, coach the team on methods and quality tools needed to reach Robustness Customer satisfaction and Quality targets.
1. Data analysis competency;
2. Good experience in industrial / DC logistics;
3. Quality tools (5why, 8D, 7 basic quality tools, Lean 6 Sigma ...) & logistic tools ( ABC-FMR… );
4. Excellent at excel and PPT;
5. Excellent communication and convince skill, a good team worker.
1. Education: Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automation preferred) or quality background, Bachelor/Master in Engineering (or MBA) / qualified quality management;
2. Quality competency: Experienced in quality management,3 years and above.
3. Leadership skills: Customer and result oriented, excellent influence and convince skills, good at communication & presentation.
4. Nice to have: 6 Sigma BB, Lean Manufacturing related professional knowledge & practice.
Please kindly notify that this position will sign the contract with SWAS
Job ID: 185274
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time