Lead Developer Job Description
This is a country specific role which aligns with both marketing and sales to drive business. Successful candidate will be accountable for directly managing all inbound leads coming from marketing activity and nurturing them to qualified opportunities before passing them to the local Sales team.
As a Siemens Leads Developer, you will work closely with the Country Field Marketing Manager to ensure the successful follow-up of all marketing campaigns, lead qualification and database management.
Candidates must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, phone contact management experience, knowledge of on-line marketing, marketing automation and CRM systems.
Lead developers are in constant collaboration with the marketing and sales teams, and responsible for the following functions:
Lead development and management:
- Prepare and setup for inbound and outbound daily calls
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research of all inbound inquiries
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail or phone interaction
- Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and SalesForce) to identify new interest
- Systematically follow-up all qualified leads in our CRM with local and indirect sales team
- Analyze and present Marketing demand creation reports to Country Marketing Manager and Sales team
- Support event execution through targeted calling and follow-up
- Collaborate to develop invitation lists
- Support registration through outbound call recruiting
- Follow-up with attendees
This position requires an individual who is able to interact with a large variety of people: sales and marketing team, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility. Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- 3 to 5 years Tele sales and/or lead development experience
- Customer service and industrial software experience
- Ability to work on projects of moderate to complex scope and can cope with multi-tasking
- Microsoft office, marketing automation and CRM knowledge/technological skills (Eloqua and SalesForce.com preferred)
- Strong level of English
Job ID: 185275
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time