Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- To lead and manage the resolution of IT Major Incidents in an efficient manner to minimize the impact to Siemens
- To engage with a diverse group of IT Providers to restore IT Services as quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with the Global Head of Major Incident Management as part of a team of ~20 spread across the globe.
- Engage on all Major Incidents and establish Technical & Management Bridges as required.
- Assist with non-Major-Incidents upon request from Service Delivery Managers or Service Desk to be raised as Major Incident and ensure the participation of required technical resources and senior tower management in technical bridges.
- Establish and maintain customer updates during the incident according defined channels as well as be responsible for provider Management communications via mobile messaging and email
- Make sure good consistent quality updates are maintained and build a Major Incident record in ITSM tool, update and maintain quality of the data in the record.
- Capture appropriate resources (Management and Technical) and if applicable customer representatives and domain experts into the Major Incident Resolution Team
- Build strong linkages with all core ITIL processes as part of the end-to-end process (e.g Problem Management)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area;
- Proven working experience IT environment
- ITIL Certifications are a plus
- Have a good knowledge of Infrastructure backend architecture (servers, storage units)
- Basic knowledge in cloud environments and Microsoft Office products
- Quality assurance relating to work from third parties i.e. IT Providers and Vendor sub-contractors.
- Familiar with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA / critical metrics, license policies, charging models, etc.
- Soft Skills (Communication and Relationship management):
- Great teammate and enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team
- Advanced English language (mandatory),
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience in working with remote teams;
- Passion attitude for customer service;
- Excellent customer focus, attitude and good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to travel occasionally;
- Proficient English (mandatory).
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 185288
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time