Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Manage onsite application training Responsible to create training plan which is agreed by customers by communicating with customers in advance (for responsible product line: Ultrasound); Ensure that the customer value of the offered training (e.g. contents, skill and other services) is perceived and transitioned into product offerings;
2. Organization and consultation Follow education strategy to organize training center educational events and projects on time with fully executive of SOP and compliance; Responsible for consultation of optimized protocol, image quality, workflow, etc. Ensure that all the activities are in line with the application service goals: customer satisfaction and business demand;
3. Support training courses and workshop Support to develop training courses for defined product (line) in line with the customer service strategic direction: solve training issue multidimensional and proactively, make customer service as one reason to buy Siemens product and service; Fulfil or support training courses and workshop with high academic quality and customer attractiveness;
4. If applicable: Departmental Management Define, implement and meet departmental goals in accordance with overall application service management goals and targets; Directs the effective management of personnel to include performance management, salary recommendations, objective setting and development, in order to achieve set goals and objectives;
5. Assess, hire, hold and develop critical know-how; Skill management and development of employees and keep employees satisfied; Provide and ensure applicable processes in accordance to the Siemens global process house, to facilitate work and ensure the quality of output; Control departmental resources and budget.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Medical knowledge and skill
Product knowledge of the relevant products (Ultrasound)
Application knowledge of the relevant application areas
Microsoft Office Complaint handling
Corrective and preventive actions
Oral English above band 3 (PRETCO) or CET above band 4
3. Professional experience
University level or degree in comprehensive or clinical specialty, education degree above bachelor
At least 2 years of general working experience in an clinical or medical technician role
Be good at organization and coordination
Administrative management/Radiology/Cardiology experience is preferred
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 185293
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time