Believe theres more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We believe our apprenticeship programmes are the best alternative to college for ambitious and hard-working students. Especially as you’ll gain a qualification whilst earning a salary as well as the reputation that comes with working for a digital pioneer like Siemens.
Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Financial Services are recruiting school and college leavers to join our apprenticeship scheme; we're looking for people who want to make a difference and develop their skills in Risk and Operations. The role is based within our Head Office at Stoke Poges. The successful candidate will add new value to the overall level of service; contributing to the company vision while delivering on our values: Responsible, Excellent and Innovative.
Part of being an apprentice at Siemens means you get to work on real life projects whilst also being supported on a guided learning journey. This will be a 2 year apprenticeship where you will be put onto the Business Administrator standard and earn your qualification in Business Administration. Your journey takes you through a 4 month rotational scheme within our Risk or Operations departments providing a core understanding of how the business operates. The teams that you will have the chance to work with are Risk, Asset Management, Collections, Business Processing, Operations Support and Customer Services.
Here is how the programme works:
- Year 1: Your learning journey starts here as you begin studying towards your level 3 in business administration and rotating around the departments of Siemens Financial Services. Your learning provider will be Activate Apprenticeships (Bracknell & Wokingham College).
- Year 2: Here you will have finished your rotations and you will have the option to pick your final department of choice. You will also complete your level 4 qualification in business administration.
Here is what you can make a difference in:
- Effectively liaise with internal and external customers through various communication methods in response to their queries.
- Provide support to our sales teams and internal and external customers
- Verify document accuracy before new customer agreements go live
- Process incoming payments for rentals and settlements
- Review current and future assets and analyse our portfolio to mitigate risk and maximise reward
- Chase overdue rentals in a timely manner via telephone, letter and e-mail to minimise company losses
- Create and maintain customer data accuracy on our in-house platform
- Identify and deliver process improvement initiatives improving customer experience and efficiencies
- To work within industry regulated guidelines and timeframes
- Ad hoc administration support and project work involvement
We are looking for forward-thinking, inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions and have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are organised and have excellent time management skills
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however its also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
The benefits of an apprenticeship with Siemens Financial Services:
We’ll offer you the opportunity to use your skills and experience and keep up to date with the latest ground breaking technology and products. Siemens Financial Services offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package:
- Continue your learning beyond school or college whilst earning a salary of £16,000 a year at the same time as well as a quarterly bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with free private medial care, discounted cinema tickets, gym membership and so much more!
- At Siemens Financial Services, every day is a dress down day!
What else do I need to know?
We’re looking for forward-thinking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Finance. Think this is you? Apply Now.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 185306
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time