Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Manager Americas for Customer Service Ultrasound
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- You define and communicate service sales strategy including pricing recommendations for new systems and new service portfolio elements together with Product Marketing, Communication, the Business Area (MoS) and Finance for the Region Americas (AM).
- You drive global profitable service sales growth by developing sales programs based on service sales performance and service market analysis. You monitor service sales performance with the target to support service sales growth in the countries (Sales Increasing Actions/ Price Increasing Actions)
- You ensure that service marketing content is part of relevant marketing collaterals in the Business Area and keep it updated
- You contribute to CS strategy by taking ownership of service sales breakthrough targets/ objectives focusing on Go-to-Market of innovative service concepts
- You coordinate the annual budget planning phase (MTA) with the respective Manager of Service, follow up on financial performance with country Business Managers and derive measures and activities to pro-actively manage financial target achievement
- You support country sales organizations along customer lifecycle, starting from purchase until End of support, e.g. service calculations, tenders based on TCO and value-based selling
- You communicate relevant service sales content to global stakeholders and countries via different channels (Webcasts, To-the-Points, Workshops, Training), including Sales Education to ensure that sales force for both service sales and equipment sales is enabled to position our latest service offerings and are knowledgeable on sales arguments in terms of benefits of SHS customer service
- In addition to the BM role you will have a coordinative lead for the global CRM Marketing related team members in Ultrasound HQ, which includes the functional lead of a team of communication and product marketing roles.
- Ensure uniformity of service sales offerings across the different Business Lines
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have completed studies in a technical or business administration discipline
- You have multiple years of relevant professional experience in sales support (product or service) in the field of healthcare
- High level of skills and experience in the B2B service environment
- You are very familiar with the system and service portfolio of relevant Business Line at Siemens Healthineers and knowledge of the country organization would be advantageous
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Team player who enjoys working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 185347
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.