Senior Project Manager - Building Automation/Smart Infrastructure
The Senior Project Manager takes ownership of the full lifecycle of multiple projects within the Building Automation/Smart Infrastructure division. This position is involved in the initial proposal of large design-build projects with activities to include but not limited to assisting with estimating, project and manpower scheduling, financial forecasting, commissioning, and closeout to exceed customer satisfaction.
* Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to rapidly adapt and positively respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Ability to elicit teamwork and cooperation from project team members, senior management and Clients
* Ability to lead a design-build project from award to closeout
* Forecast projects on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to meet branch and zone financial goals
* Develop Project Execution Plan (PEP) and associated project plans that outline scope, goals, deliverables, budget, schedule and the needed resources
* Resolve any project issues that arise during the project by mediating between the client and project team
* Oversee in-house engineering and third-party sub-contractors for projects
* Provide interface between clients and vendors as needed
* Determine how project results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine the degree that project results were achieved
* Ensure all project documents are safely archived after project close-out
Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited University or in the process of obtaining a degree with direct experience.
* PMP preferred
* Strong technical background
* Travel up to 25% remote jobsite’s may be required
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 185377
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.