Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Surgery Marketing Director
The Surgery Marketing Director will have broad responsibility for the development and execution of Siemens Marketing Strategy for both fixed and mobile c-arms in all surgery relevant clinical segments. This position will be part of Siemens Advanced Therapies Marketing Division and will functionally manage the surgery marketing team. This position will develop and then assume responsibility for execution of a strategic plan for all marketing components by partnering with key stakeholders in MSC, business lines, Business Development and Product Management. This individual will then ensure needed marketing collaterals are driven to completion and maximum value is derived by driving influential and meaningful publications, presentations, brochures, e-media content, case studies etc. The marketing Director will also maintain a diverse portfolio of customer relationships, encouraging interest, study, support, and acceptance of Siemens technology for existing and future applications.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Surgery Marketing Director you will be responsible for:
- Collaboratively develop, maintain and execute an 18 month, forward looking, marketing plan by identifying key clinical messages and sales pitch in support of the strategic and marketing plans.
- Functionally lead the surgery marketing team, consisting of Surgery Solutions Marketing and KOL engagement
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine at the local, regional, national, and international level.
- Ensure the appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding Siemens current commercial products, pipeline products under clinical study, and ongoing scientific, engineering, or HCP initiatives in a timely, ethical and customer-focused manner.
- Work closely with industry thought leaders to develop podium and symposia content to appropriately disseminate Siemens clinical and scientific information and drive messaging for current commercial products and pipeline products under clinical study.
- Foster and maintain relationships with sales team to identify and engage clinical and economic barriers
- Collaboration required with:
- Global Surgery Marketing teams
- MSC Marketing and Communications
- Education to support sales
- Regulatory to maintain and ensure accuracy of Marketing Claims Matrix
- Activities/Projects include:
- Development of key messaging for all surgery relevant clinical segments
- Development of sales pitch for mobile and fixed c-arm portfolio
- Development of KOL marketing, e.g. symposia content
- Sales Training
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in applied science, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
- 10+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Medical Device Marketing, Product Management or Business Development
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and technology skills needed as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Ability to travel (about 50%).
- Must have the ability to gain customer feedback, uncover business opportunities and pair customer's unmet needs with available internal resources.
- Must be a strong team player and effectively interface with other internal departments, including Clinical, Science and Data team, Regulatory, Research and Development, New Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Previous experience in a Field Medical based position is preferred.
Job ID: 185394
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.