Director Demand Management & Visualization Sales BI North America
Are you someone who is part data visualization guru, part prioritization czar and part change agent?
Do you have a track record in fostering data democracy/self-servicing abilities large, complex organizations and maximizing user experience and user value?
Have you demonstrated all this using QlikSense and Tableau on an enterprise level?
We are looking for an exceptional leader who can:
- Take our Business Intelligence Visualizations from good to great
- Instill a culture of storytelling through data
- Measure and maximize user experience
- Identify BI needs with our internal customers
- Prioritize the needs between the stakeholders and available bandwidth
- Define target impact of BI applications/projects and track actual impact
- Orchestrate the BI-tool lifecycle: definition, alignment with “BI-factory”, prototyping and testing strategy, roll-out and training, impact measurement and end of life
The Director Demand Management and Visualization will be responsible to ramp-up and lead a newly created team. The team is part of the Sales Operations group for North America, reporting to the VP of Sales Operations.
You and your team members will be:
- working with the leaders and PMOs of our various Business Unit Sales and Marketing organizations to identify and prioritize the demand, translate them into projects and requirements for the BI-“factory”-team
- defining visualization standards for our BI-tools and dashboards and advise internal customers on how to achieve the best impact from their data via storytelling
- creating and orchestrating the Dashboard/BI-tool process, including a governance component
- tracking usage, user satisfaction and business impact. Proactively identify improvement opportunities.
The right candidate will have:
- A passion for designing and delivering visualizations and applications to ensure an optimal and intuitive user experience
- Ability to capture user requirements and use cases and translate them into technical requirements and designing UI or visuals that cater to the use cases or user stories
- A proven track record in analytics, web development, integration and visual design.
- Multi-year experience with QlikSense or Tableau on an enterprise level required
- Robust understanding of Data Warehouse and BI concepts
- Understanding of Qlik architecture and Qlik Sense APIs
- Data science background preferred
- Demonstrated Demand/Project Management capabilities
Are you up to the challenge to enable our North American salesforce to identify and close sales opportunities and to continue to expand Siemens Healthineers position as a market leader?
Job ID: 185396
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.