The Controlling Professional 06 will be a key contributor to the NAM Performance Controlling team. The role reports to the Sr. Director, Finance (Performance Controlling – Opex & Productivity) and calls for participation in all facets of the functions of the group - closing, financial reporting, cost center controlling, productivity & KPI analysis, forecast and ad hoc projects & reports.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Drive productivity measures across the organization, provide guidance on methodology, ensure consistency and high quality of reported productivity measures
- Implement effective tools for cost center planning, reporting and controlling
- Create new and improve existing financial models
- Suggest and implement meaningful KPIs to enable decision making
- Ensure transparency, analysis and effective communication on allocated cost, SG&A and headcount
- Support functions’ heads in budget/forecast, provide business administration services and resource allocation advice
- Prepare sales commission forecasts and reconcile deviations
- Manage projects
- Evaluate and drive implementation of digitalization and automation opportunities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence
- Experience in business excellence & process optimization
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SAP, Hyperion
- Experience in cost center budgeting/forecasting, monthly close activities, and various types of financial analysis (preferably 8-10 years)
- Experience with business intelligence tools, complex data analysis and visualization, automation and digitalization
- BS Degree in Finance or related area
- Minimal travel (10%) may be required
Job ID: 185412
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.