Development responsibilities will span different software tools including computation engines, application software, APIs, and utilities. You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and supporting existing parasitic extraction related products.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science, Scientific Computing, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Excellent knowledge of C and C++ is required
• Excellent software engineering skills (specification, architecture, algorithms and datastructures, implementation) are required
• Proven experience with development of Electronic Design Automation tools is highly recommended
- IC CAD experience in general, and parasitic extraction in particular, would be a plus
- Understanding of semiconductor processes and device physics, modeling, and simulation would be a plus
- Understanding of numerical methods like finite elements and computational geometry would be a plus
• Experience with large high performance software development projects is highly recommended
• Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming would be a plus
• Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms would be a plus
• Strong communicative and collaborative skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
• Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
Job ID: 185426
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.