· BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics
· IC CAD experience and knowledge of device physics, semiconductor processes and circuit design and simulation is necessary
· Working knowledge of some form of scripting language (Tcl, Perl, or Python) and experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is necessary.
· Prior working experience with or in large software development projects is highly recommended
· Working knowledge of C/C++ and Matlab is a plus.
· Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
· Strong analysis and problem solving skills
· Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals
Job ID: 185429
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.