The Vendor Management team is the vendor facing arm of the program and has ultimate responsibility for delivering a high level of service to our customers, ensuring high operational standards and vendor performance, risk mitigation, and service delivery.
The Vendor Relations Manager position is located in CS Headquarters, Cary, NC. This position manages the service relationship for assigned suppliers. This role will have accountability for service levels across different workflows and work closely with the respective internal teams to ensure service delivery as per committed SLAs. The Vendor Relations Manager would also manage vendor service escalations and ensure appropriate resolution. They would own vendor specific service metrics and provide business review data as required, along with process and follow-up details.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to assigned vendors within a specified SLA. Drive results with the cross functional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while aligning with departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes.
- Review performance metrics and review objective evidence to ensure suppliers are meeting Siemens Healthineers business goals and objectives. If the performance metrics are out of spec, follow up with the vendor and internal teams to understand the issues, develop action plans with target goals and timelines to address the gaps. Implement closed loop process.
- Actively address any business operation issues that affect the vendor’s ability to meet Siemens Healthineers business goals and objectives, or to adhere to our recommended operational practices.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly review meetings comprised of Siemens Healthineers and vendor teams with internal teams prior to discussing with suppliers.
- Be familiar with the operation of internal sites to ensure that appropriate standard methodologies are identified and shared.
- Demonstrate accountability to drive performance improvement by reviewing data regularly, developing strategies and taking proactive actions to identify trends and addressing concerns.
- Review, influence and implement business process improvement projects on operations issues to and from the vendor.
- Provide timely feedback to the appropriate internal groups on Siemens Healthineers programs and procedures that affect the vendor’s ability to meet business goals and objectives.
- Support periodic Business and Executive Reviews with vendor partners.
- Serve as liaison between leadership and outsource partners, and the first escalation point for internal stakeholders.
Degree in business - MBA or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple remote locations/departments with management and individuals of various levels and backgrounds.
of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and
management skills. Ability to facilitate/lead project teams.
PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
Visio, and Access.
success in developing and implementing strategic and tactical business plans.
to work individually and under minimal supervision.
10 plus years related experience. Will consider Supply Chain Degree with 2
years plus exp.
work style and ability to adapt to internal and external customer requirements
- Excellent time management, organization, analytical, problem solving, and listening skills
Job ID: 185433
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.