We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our Siemens Energy business based in Shanghai, Dalian Road, reporting to our sales director in EPC team.
What are my
This is a varied role that requires a level of flexibility and being able to prioritize therefore you will be highly organized, a team player and able to adapt easily. We are looking for someone that is creative and has excellent writing skills, commercial awareness and can communicate with people at all levels. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Providing daily administration to sales team at Shanghai office
· Organizing and scheduling meetings, events and workshops
· Timely collection of all signed documents
· Document translation and management
· Creating purchasing orders for business needs
· Booking and arranging travels, transports and accommodations, collating and filing expenses
· Supporting Team members for their onboarding, offboarding, delegations, and ordering IT accounts and equipments
· Handling, typing and distribution of daily correspondence, such as letters, memos, faxes, E-mails, reports, minutes of meetings, etc.
· Presentation materials made and support office managers to write and polish meeting minutes
· Support business unit internal communication related tasks
· Maintaining high level of confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
· Keeping up to date and ensuring effective compliance with company procedures using internal systems and tools
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree or above with passion to work as a team assistant
· Fluent English and Chinese communication in reading, writing and speaking
· Advanced Knowledge about Office 365 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), expert in Outlook
· A dedicated team player with excellent communication skills
· Be familiar with internal related administrative tools
· Ability to establish good networks and relationships within own function and amongst internal partners
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 185434
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time