Do you want to help
create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected
to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It
reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering
in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for US key account in territory
- Supporting and coordinate regional sales and business partners to achieve orders / sales target.
- Develop & maintain local industry relationship (e.g. society, experts, etc.)for strategic project
- Strategy Implementation: implement product strategy towards target customer, local sales and business partners to ensure business success
- Marketing promotion: Co-ordinate activities of product marketing in regions for all business segments (direct, dealers); Organization and execution of road show, seminars, congresses and meetings throughout China
- Competition: Improving the market and competitive intelligence processes including accurate and objective market data and won/lost order analyses.
- Customer satisfaction: in accordance with marketing, application, collaboration and service for target customers’ problems solving. Build and maintain good customer relationship.
- Leadership: high performance team development and strategy development in region for market share gaining
- Business planning and Forecasting in responsible modality for management review and report.
- Other tasks assigned by company
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales/marketing experience in the feiled of clinical or engineering industry at multinational company. Minimum 5 years experience in clinical marketing /application or project management with good customer relationship management skills
- Bachelor degree with majored in medical or bio-engineer
- Excellent knowledge of ultrasound workflow, product related, marketing and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of project
- Good communication skills, coaching & mentoring, living & breathing the Siemens values, motivation & inspiration, decision making, strategic orientation
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 185438
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time