Addressing the evolving complexities of the energy landscape requires integrated energy ecosystems that span the entire value chain. Our Gas and Power (GP) Operating Company helps customers power the world in this time of change by leveraging existing technologies in different ways, developing new business models and technology systems, and employing cutting-edge data analytics.
We are currently looking for a Sales Professional to join our GP business in Perth, WA. You will be responsible for the Power Generation Service Sales within the mechanical business for rotating equipment. The role includes coverage of installed base within the state of Western Australia and is primarily focused on industrial sized steam turbines and compressors.
Your other key responsibilities include:
- Present as a “Technical Advisor”; facilitate frontline technical support via self or broader back office engineering (local and abroad)
- Collaborating with customers to identify equipment service frequency and service requirements (scope of work)
- Development of service and sales strategies that add value to the customer’s business, including modernisation and upgrade solutions.
- Understanding the customer’s business and the market drivers
- Strategic account planning to provide transparency into service requirements and timing.
- Working with our international Product Centres of Competence (factories) to develop and refine the specific customer service solution.
- Working with our team of specialist marketing professionals and proposal engineers to package the solution.
What you will bring:
- Strong technical knowledge and background in rotating mechanical equipment.
- Experience as a mechanical engineer, technical salesperson or technical consultant
- Ability to develop and foster relationships and be able to clearly articulate our value proposition
- A passion for delivering excellence in customer service
- Full working rights in Australia and a valid driver’s licence
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with experience in rotating equipment, then this presents a new and exciting opportunity.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 185444
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time