What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business or Very Complex Service
- Projects related to Power Generation Services Distributed Generation and Compressors Business Unit
- Execution of an advanced Service Business including large long term service contracts
- Responsible for managing multiple projects in parallel, with particular attention to their Commercial Management
- Fully responsible for the financial performance of the Projects and for the Satisfaction of the Customer during the Project Execution
- Directly responsible for Projects within Iraq and will work closely with Lead Country Management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You should be able to speak English and Arabic,
- Iraqi, Libyan or Sudani Nationals preferred but not restricted to.
- You should ideally have a Mechanical Engineering degree
- Very strong in Project Management and Execution.
- Knowledge of the Power Generation field, Gas & Steam Turbine is essential.
- Having work experience in the Middle East will also be an advantage.
- Used to working in a multicultural environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Willing to travel to all countries within Siemens LLC Middle East region
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 185450
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time