- You will be in charge of the "Mainline" segment, which offers the complete rail automation product portfolio for the long-distance transport market.
- Your mission: increasing sales, market shares and earnings. You align your business, product and sales strategy accordingly.
- You will find an excellently positioned unit - but you want more. That's why you know how to take advantage of the positive business climate and generate dynamic and sustainable growth.
- With strategic vision and operational drive, you will continue to develop the product portfolio in a purpose-oriented manner. As an key factor in this, you are pushing ahead with digitization at full speed.
- You continuously optimize processes and organization and consistently adapt them to the market.
- You will be leading more than 1000 international employees in your segment in a clear, empathetic, motivating and results-oriented way.
- You will work trustfully with the business unit's management team and your customers and maintain our high standards of cooperation, goal and fact orientation, integrity and drive forward.
- You hold a university degree (Master / Diploma) in a technical or economic subject.
- We are looking for men and women with many years of management experience which qualify you for this position.
- You have a background in railway engineering.
- A resolute, cooperative leadership style and an insatiable hunger for success make you the personality to whom we are happy to entrust our segment.
- For your global leadership role, you will bring intercultural experience and fluent English skills with you. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 185484
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time