The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- Design, develop, and maintain test framework functionalities
- Prepare documentation as per required standards
- Work closely with team members across Geographies to deliver the assigned work
- Suggest improvements to processes, approaches, and product
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Tele-Communication OR Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience in Python development.
- Basic Linux OS knowledge is must.
- Should we well-versed with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the code versioning systems such as ClearCase and Git and static code analysis tools
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and should possess good debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities
- Can-do attitude, continuous improvement mindset, and initiative taking abilities to build high quality product and improve knowledge within the team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 185519
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time