Your job – challenging and forward-looking
- As entrepreneur you assume the mission to build-up IT/OT integration services and products for SIDRIVE IQ portfolio to drive business scale to the next level
- Your job comprises design and continuous adaption of modular, scalable and robust integration capabilities of SIDRIVE IQ portfolio family with its IT and OT environment on software and IT service level
- You own, implement and coordinate strategy, development path and operation of respective software-modules, SaaS as well as IT services and market ecosystem-programs according to technology standards, trends and business needs
- You lead and moderate strategic direction, backlog priorities and development of a SCRUM-team as well as partners
- In your role, you are part of an agile team collaborating with other Product Owners, Sales, IoT Solution Engineers and counterparts of leading customers in our markets
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology with long-term professional experience
- Moreover, you built comprehensive experience in software development or operation in various roles and projects – ideally in different industries and use cases
- You held product owner, product management or project management roles preferably in IT solution or IT service business
- Furthermore, you bring strong strategic and interdisciplinary thinking capabilities
- You are familiar with software development standards / frameworks and you have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray)
- Additionally, you score with an excellent command of German and English
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team spirit as well as flexibility complement your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 185541
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time