Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications etc.
• Preparation of control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
• Creation of technical specifications towards sub-suppliers.
• Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants.
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc. Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
• Make sure the systems used are specified and designed according to rules and regulations as per Siemens Oil and Gas and Customer requirements.
• Evaluate and approve documentation from sub-suppliers. Assist and participate FAT’s and MC with sub-suppliers.
• Mechanical Design, Drawings and specification are according to rules and regulations made by Siemens Oil and Gas and Customer.
• BOM structure in Teamcenter and NX.
• Technical specifications for procurement.
• Evaluate and approve documents from sub-suppliers. Follow up major sub-suppliers.
• Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
• Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
• Guide a group of Package Engineers/Designers and evaluate the deliverables to meet the KPIs
• Lead the Projects assigned by stake holders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• At least 12+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry on Mechanical Design of Packaging viz., Baseplate, Piping including various systems of Rotating Equipment like Lube Oil Systems, Fuel Systems, Seal systems etc.
• Working knowledge on Mechanical 3D design: modeling, assembly and drafting.
• Working Knowledge on GA, P&ID, Base plate, and Auxiliary Systems All components
• Hands on exposure to Package Design calculations including structural
• Working knowledge on NX and Teamcenter tools.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 185548
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time