Installation & Commissioning Engineer
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Testing, Installation and commissioning of MSDAC.
- Site manager for various railways orders in different zones.
- MSDAC Trouble shooting and Failure analysis for Track vacancy detection (Multiple Digital Axle Counter).
- After Sales, service support.
- Design and engineering of Track Vacancy detection installation for MSDAC.
- Joint Technical audits for MSDAC at failure prone areas.
- Re-modification work for MSDAC.
- Technical Presentation to Customer.
- Organizing Training to Customers on frequent basis regarding Maintenance of MSDAC
- Responds quickly to emergency situations.
- Provide training to on-site teams on MSDAC Installation procedures and implementation.
- Assist in the management of all contractors on site ensuring they perform to the required standards.
- Demonstrate process improvement /cost saving initiative.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Education: Diploma / Bachelors in Engineering.
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in Installation, Testing and commissioning of Multiple Digital Axle Counter (MSDAC)
- Testing and Commissioning on a variety of Axle counter Projects in Indian Railways.
- Ability to work effectively lead teams
- Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams and various external partners
- Strong Team Player with positive attitude to drive as a strong Technical Support to Mumbai office.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 185554
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time