Application Support Engineer
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing
operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing
their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Siemens PLM Software, is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, with more than nine
million licensed seats and 77,000 customers worldwide. Siemens PLM Software is headquartered in
Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products, Siemens PLM Software
partners with our customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere
achieve sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter.
As an Applications Engineer with Siemens PLM Software, you will be a part of a premiere global support
team assisting customers in the use of Siemens PLM software. Your main role will be to work with
customers, engineers, and managers in industries such as: automotive, aerospace and consumer
products to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design processes.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Participate to the Response Line work: solve customer questions and modelling problems
* Priority setting in function of call-type, customer, commercial impact
* Teaming with other departments to deliver a correct answer in a timely manner
* Communication of meaningful information to colleagues
* Major account follow-up
Professional Services: Customer Training / Customer projects
* Give standard Training class
* Give on-site customer training
* Execute customer benchmark projects
* Demonstrate our solutions at exhibitions and at customer sites
* Perform benchmark projects to convince potential buyers of the technical strength of our solutions
* Prepare technical content of our offerings to customers.
- Educational Level: Mechanical engineer, university or univ. of applied science
- Diploma / master potentially bachelor
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience preferably with NX, Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Nastran, teamCenter
- Good English
- Frequently travelling (10-15% of your time) is required
Siemens PLM Software offers, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally
oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a
flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate
the room for initiative and career development. PLM Solutions are driven by innovation and therefore
management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous
training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical
and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Job ID: 185560
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time