Are you interested in Artificial Intelligence and you would like to work on greenfield project? Then continue reading below:
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building new software products based on the most modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies. Currently we are looking for motivated junior or more experienced colleague for data scientists to join our team! Team members will be working on predevelopment tasks in area of image and data processing in products assisting the radiologist, physicians, and patient during their daily routines, using microservices, data-analytics, and machine learning technologies, with deployments into cloud data center or on hospital premises. Data Scientist we are looking for will participate on definition of innovative features and able to provide solutions for such features based on state-of-the-art methods and technologies in area of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
What will be your responsibility? See below:
• Work with various stakeholders to provide innovative solutions over various sources of data, and to design products that are attractive and efficient for end user’s daily routines.
• Analyze available patient related data (images and facts), create appropriate data models for that data and algorithms for their analysis. Discover trends and patterns in the data.
• Together with predevelopment team create proof of concept for mining this data and presenting information using data visualization and infographics approaches.
• Asses effectiveness and accuracy of the proposed solution and participate in data collection and annotation of data sources.
• Monitor efficiency of the solution and provide improvements to data models and algorithms.
• Document the proof of concept and support productization teams in providing product quality level of implementation
Qualification for this role is:
• Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or another related field.
• Problem solving skills with focus on practical product development
• Knowledge and experience with the state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, with ability to distinguish their efficiency and drawbacks in various problem setups.
• Coding skills, and experience or ability to learn various programming languages (C#, Python, TypeScript, R, SQL)
• Experience working with data, their collection, preprocessing, curation, and
• Good communication and presentation skills in English
• Experience with medical domain is beneficial
What do we offer?
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
From 2000 € gross/month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 185567
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time