What are my responsibilities?
- Monitor media and work with a variety of internal and external resources to understand and to be always up-to-date about the latest threats and vulnerabilities that could pose a security risk to Siemens
- Deliver accurate data analysis on cyber activity/threats and identify trends and patterns via reports as long as generate in-depth analyses of specific selected threats that may affect Siemens environment, such as emerging malware, security developments and insightful summaries of current events
- Work closely with threat intelligence feeds, external intelligence parties and internal partners to provide indications and warnings and contribute to predictive analysis of malicious activity
- Produce threat assessments for the various Siemens business areas based on intelligence from multiple sources, including data from intrusions, malware, unauthorized access, insider attacks and loss of proprietary information
- Help improving the vast Siemens CERT internal toolset by contributing with ideas on functionality and with the implementation of new features
- Focus on automation to correlate threat intelligence content and generate better, richer, or more efficient new intelligence
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields. Cybersecurity certification is a plus (SANS SEC504, FOR578, FOR572, GCTI)
- Professional experience (at least 3 years) within tracking APT groups and other high grade threat; cyber incident response and digital forensics, security engineering, security operations as well as within software development and automation (e.g, Python, Django, Shell)
- Significant technical system expertise with meaningful exposure and expertise in IT Security in: Linux and Windows operating systems, web-technologies (encryption, HTTP, REST), networking, cloud environments
- Proven understanding of the OSI stack and the various protocols (layer 1-7) including SNMP, HTTP, VPN, DNS, etc as well as solid grasp of common security products and technologies utilized in Enterprise environments (proxies, WAF, Firewalls, IDPS, Anti-Malware, Endpoint, etc)
- Intimate knowledge of the Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis or other meaningful network defense and intelligence frameworks
- Willingness to build knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 185585
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time