Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for engineering, are you ready to take your next steps in the world of EHS&S? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future? So do we. We believe our graduate programme differs from other schemes. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your engineering career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your graduate programme whilst taking part in our phenomenal graduate development programme. We’ll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you’ll be set up with great knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
- Continuous Improvement activities regarding EHS within the business
- Operational H&S support and projects
- EHS Legislation / standards / best practice interpretation into workplace processes
- Developing Health/Wellbeing improvement programs
- Familiarisation with operational standards (18001/14001/50001)
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Process and procedural analysis and improvements
- Statistical analysis of EHS data
- Development and monitoring of objectives and targets
- You will support the existing team in a fully operational role, and you will be involved in both project-based assignments and cross-functional working. During this time, you will build a compliment of skills that will enable you to apply for a professional role at the end of the scheme.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Are graduating in, or have graduated with a 2:2 or higher degree in Health & Safety related discipline
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have organisational and time management skills
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Must be confident with the ability and self-determination to drive your own development through the scheme
- Have work experience in an engineering environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Management experience will be welcomed
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the graduate development programme www.siemens.co.uk/grads will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of (insert discipline). Think this is you? Join us. Apply Now.
The benefits package for this role includes a salary of £28,000 per annum, and an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 185605
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time