- Ensure the understanding of our customers technical requirements and ensure that solutions are designed and implemented in a methodical manner.
- Present ideas and results back to the wider Project team and Senior Management both within the Rail Infrastructure and Client environment.
- Develop outstanding customer relationship and collaboration building skills.
- Facilitate and assist in delivering project engineering work-packages. Develop knowledge and skills in the preparation of Project Delivery Schedules and the necessary skills to ensure the close monitoring, updating and reporting of progress.
- Build a working knowledge of our products, systems and strategies for implementation so that you become confident as an entrepreneur in the offering of these systems to clients
- Prepare and maintain team resource schedules to maximise resource utilisation. Work with the Principle Project Engineer to ensure efficiency and sharing across projects, thus ensuring that key skills are made available to projects that need them most.
- Carry out work placements in specified technical and non-technical business functions.
- Develop skills and knowledge in Contract Management so that change and claim management on your projects is efficiently managed and maximised. Develop the skills required to allow you to recognise, record and mitigate risk and opportunities.
- At the start of the scheme you will be signed up to the Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (the academic element of your apprenticeship) which will be delivered by the Open University. To support you, 20% of your standard weekly working hours will be spent studying for your degree. (20% off the job study time throughout your apprenticeship is still paid for)
- At the same time, you be working within our Siemens offices and client locations on placements that will give you insight and exposure as to how projects are delivered successfully within Siemens working with different teams supporting a range of new and active projects.
- To develop your Project Management skills, you will also be attending a number of phased training courses to enable you to gain formal qualifications from the IPMA (International Project Management Association). We will also help you to be accredited using our PM@Siemens Certification programme; this will give you a thorough grounding as a Project Management specialist and will further enhance your personal and management skills.
- You will also be offered the opportunities for international travel in the execution and delivery of your allocated projects, providing further learning and development opportunities from the wider Siemens family.
- A minimum of 3 A-levels or equivalent at C or above in business and/or STEM related subjects
- Flexible with excellent communication across all levels and great methodological skills
- Health and Safety awareness – able to influence and develop an existing safety culture the latest generation thinking and practice.
- Must be willing to enhance own knowledge and experience with a dedicated approach to learning and by seeking information from within and outside the company
- Aspiration to be a leader or specialist within a Project Delivery environment
- Continue your learning beyond college and get your degree debt-free whilst earning a salary of £20,000 per annum at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled engineers who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Job ID: 185614
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time