- Be responsible for ensuring understanding of our customers technical requirements
- Ensure that solutions are designed and implemented in a methodical manner.
- Be offered the opportunities for international travel in the execution and delivery of your allocated projects, providing further learning and development opportunities from the wider Siemens family.
- Have excellent Communication Skills and possess the ability to present ideas and results back to the wider Project team and Senior Management both internally and the client environment.
- Develop best in class customer relationship and collaboration building skills.
- Facilitate and assist in delivering project engineering work-packages.
- Develop knowledge and skills in the preparation of Project Delivery Schedules and the requisite skills to ensure the close monitoring, update and reporting of progress.
- Build a working knowledge of our products, systems and strategies for implementation so that you become confident as an entrepreneur in the offering of these systems to clients;
- Prepare and maintain team resource schedules to maximise resource utilisation and work with the Principle Project Engineer to ensure efficiency and sharing across projects, thus ensuring that key skills are made available to projects that need them most;
- Carry out work placements in specified technical and non-technical business functions across the business.
- Develop skills and knowledge in Contract Management so that change and claim management on your projects is efficiently managed and maximised;
- Develop the skills required to allow you to recognise, record and mitigate risk and opportunities
- It’s a 4 year programme and at the start of the scheme you will be signed up to the Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (the academic element of your apprenticeship) which will be delivered by the Open University – to support you, you will be allocated 20% of your standard weekly working hours to spend studying for your degree. You will be paid for this 20% off the job study time throughout your degree apprenticeship.
- At the same time, you be working within our Siemens offices and client locations on placements that will give you insight and exposure as to how projects are delivered successfully within Siemens working with different teams supporting a range of new and active projects.
- To develop your Project Delivery skills, you will also be attending a suite of phased training courses to enable you to gain formal qualifications from the IPMA and be accredited using our PM@Siemens Certification programme, this will give you a thorough grounding as a Project Delivery Professional and will further enhance your personal and management skills.
- The diversity of experience gained whilst on the programme will enable the candidate to function effectively in a range of roles including, but not limited to, commercial, tendering and Project Management.
- A minimum of 3 A-levels or equivalent at C or above in business and/or STEM related subjects, flexible with excellent communication and methodological skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to innovate.
- Safety culture aware – able to influence and develop an existing safety culture to latest generation thinking and practice.
- Strong and effective communicator across peer group
- Must be willing to enhance own knowledge and experience with a pro-active approach to learning and by seeking information from within and outside the company
- Aspiration to be a leader or specialist within a Project Delivery environment
- Continue your learning beyond college and get your degree debt-free whilst earning a salary of £20,000 per annum at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled engineers who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Job ID: 185614
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time