Research Engineer Associate (SISW-PLM)
The Research Engineer Associate will support the Group Research and Innovation Team to research concepts regarding:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML)
- Cloud Technology
- Low-Code Development
- System Integration
He/She will also design, and develop software Proof-of-Concepts
He/She will support the team on their duties and demands according to the group’s objectives on request.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Master Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering.
- Good knowledge of software design and development.
- Good knowledge of requirements analysis.
- Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technology.
- Knowledge of System Integration.
- Knowledge of Model Driven Architecture (MDA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservices.
- Good knowledge in one or more of the main development languages C/C++, C#, Java.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 185659
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.