Siemens Industry is looking for a candidate interested in expanding their career and preparing themselves for the digital age of Smart Infrastructure. The Associate Project Manager is an entry level project management position where you will learn the skills necessary to grow in the Fire and Security Industry.
- The ASM project manages medium and small projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- The ASM works alongside technicians, engineers and other project managers
- The position reports directly to the Branch Operations Manager and works in a team with sixteen members.
- Manages project schedules, field personnel, subcontractors and customers
- Ensures project financial stability
- Works with engineering to provide quality deliverables and products
- Schedules on site technicians to program and commission systems
- Meets with customers and end users to develop relationships and ensure project execution meets contractual obligations
- Forecasts labor and material monthly to meet project schedules and company financial goals.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Three to five years of technical background in Fire and Security
- Three to five years of construction background
- At least five years of work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft based applications with and emphasis in Excel.
- Travel up to 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree Preferred
- NICET II or greater or achievable within 12-48 months
- Desire to earl PMP certification.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States, and will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 185678
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.