The Technical Specialist AE will be responsible for:
• Driving QVIP business across Americas accounts
• Providing technical leadership to the FAE team in developing and driving QVIP campaigns
• Working with the account teams, ATMs, and FAEs to develop strategy for driving QVIP adoption
• Organizing core team meetings, boot camps and other events to train the FAEs in QVIP products and methodologies
• Working with product marketing, product engineering, and R&D teams to develop collateral and roadmap to drive growth in QVIP business
Job ID: 185680
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.