Siemens SOP IT BI Data Analyst - Beijing
What are my responsibilities?
- To support the data analysis consultant setup the data gathering, preparation and modeling based on the CIO requirements
- Define business analytics and manage dashboards and reports to measures all aspects of the business including database cleanliness, pipeline contribution, overall business performance
· Collaboration with GS IT data analysis team to Investigate of the latest Machine Learning technologies and assessment of their benefit
· To work with internal resources and external suppliers to implement and deploy to production of the proposed application solutions.
· To conduct technical testing with user and consultant
· Work together with data analysis consultant investigate new technologies and to support for technical innovation for responsible business area.
· Bulid up team data analysis knowledge and skill.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree above
- Good knowledge of QlikSense
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning technologies and machine learning programming libraries (e.g. Python)
- Intermediate knowledge of R or SQL or git
- Linux and AWS knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
- Language skills: Good English proficiency
What we can provide:
- Integration into our data analytics team
- Work directly with IT Management
- Internal and external training in this area
- Global team work environment
- Motivated young team with affinity for new technologies
- Agile project practice
Job ID: 185712
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time