Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as Senior Project Manager for agile software development.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work in an innovation program enabling the international development teams to drive ideas to products with high value to our customers
- You enable the development teams to facilitate and moderate backlog grooming and ranking, iteration planning, demo and retrospectives as well as the continuous improvement of the working model
- You overcome impediments that prevent the team from delivering value
- You identify risks and issues, define measures to resolve them and track the implementation of these measures
- You are in charge of the transparent preparation and regular communication of the project status to the program management
- You train the teams in lean values, principles, methods and tools
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a related discipline
- You have many years of experience in large scale agile software development projects with internationally, distributed teams in the role of Project Manager (Software Development Projects)
- You have extensive knowledge in agile methods and tools (backlog management, retrospective, planning, demo, controlling, risk management)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good moderation and presentation skills
- Experience in the healthcare sector and regulatory aspects (e.g. FDA 21CFR820 QSR, ISO 13485, 62304) is helpful
- On a personal level, you convince us with your result orientation, communication skills, initiative, decision making, assertiveness, the ability to analyze and your team working skills; you also show willingness to travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Job ID: 185725
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time