Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Having clear business target in line with company long-term sustainable target.
2. Developing Siemens China product strategies and implementation plan based on business target.
3. Coordination of forecasting/demand planning between upstream marketing and downstream sales organizations;
4. Day to day management of the portfolio (timely distribution of promotional materials, sales force questions, pricing and packaging changes, liaising with logistics regarding stock levels, etc).
5. Maintaining strong market and competitor knowledge to maximize opportunities for your product range.
6. Market research and analysis leading to development and implementation of strategic marketing plans
7. Identification of current product development opportunities and proposing new product and service
8. Sales force training
9. Key account development
10. Monitoring of sales and gross profit performance
11. Product forecasting and range maintenance
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum 3 years working experience in imaging product promotion or over 2 years machine operation/clinical experience in Department of Radiology in hospital.
2. Bachelor or above degree in medicine, biomedical engineering.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 185733
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time