We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you will support the development and implementation of global and some local people and talent development programs within Communications (CM) such as Siemens Professionals Engaged in Active Communications (SPEAC) or the Volontariat
- This includes program coordination, implementation and communication around these programs, along with some content development
- You drive the alignment of the curricula which requires a strong network and good working relationships with HR partners and across the CM organization.
- You will continuously improve these programs and will also be responsible for coordinating and implementing other people development initiatives, e.g., the CM Speaker Series.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a university degree or equivalent required, Master is a plus and bring +6 years in Talent Management
- You bring experience in program management and implementation of complex talent development programs including a track record of implementing continuous improvements as well as experience in researching, analyzing, and synthesizing information to derive recommended solutions
- Further you have a strong network within CM and a deep understanding of the different CM functions, profound knowledge of Communications is a plus
- You demonstrate excellent collaboration and influencing skills with an ability to work in a complex matrix environment and utilizing agile working methods
- To find you way in your international environment, you bring fluent English language skills combined with clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal
- You are conceptually strong with a proven hands-on mentality which enables you to turn concepts into actions and to deliver on programs/projects in a timely manner and good quality
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 185762
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time