Job title: Sales force CPQ Arcitect
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Design, build and configure Salesforce CPQ to meet business process and application requirements.
- Salesforce experienced resource with Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick CPQ handson knowledge.
- Should have experinece to work with different stakeholder around the world to identify their needs and gather requirements. Will be expected to provide SFDC and CPQ solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, testing and roll-out activities.
- Must Have Skill : Salesforce CPQ
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Should be able to clearly articulate Business functionality how it can be mapped to SFDC out of the box and potential places for customization
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment, effective communication with business users in understanding requirements and providing solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Salesforce CPQ with overll 6+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Full life cycle implementation and support, hands on technical knowledge and architecture solution required
- Expected to have experience in SFDC design & development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce, Apex, Lightning Design systems and Integration with other systems.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 185763
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time