If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
In your new position as "Working Student (f/m/d) UX/UI Design" you will end up in the area of Customer Services, which deals with the user experience of applications/software used by our Support Center to ensure the operation of the locomotives. The main focus is on monitoring, locomotive fleet monitoring and support in the event of an error.
- You support us in developing the UI Frame Works for Train Monitoring Apps.
- You will help us to design graphical user interfaces and create icons.
- You will also revise communication tools such as our newsletter.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying design, media communication, media design, visual communication, interaction design or a comparable course of studies.
- You have a solid knowledge and practical experience in UI design and basic knowledge in UX/Usability.
- You already have experience with relevant graphics programs (e.g. Adobe Cloud, XD, Sketch, etc.).
- You also have basic knowledge in information design and data visualization.
- You are familiar with MS Office.
- Ideally you have experience with frontend programming.
- You are fluent in English and understand German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 185769
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time