Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Noida.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for Design and development of web applications based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
- You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines,
- You will have to perform test automation design and implementation of Unit Testing, Integration Testing and E2E Test Automation.
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to be an engineering graduate with 2-6 years of experience in design and development
- You should have experience in REST API development with technologies like Express &NodeJS or Flask & Python
- You should have exposure to Test automation frameworks like Jasmine and Protractor.
- You need to have experience in infrastructure services like RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL is preferred, sound knowledge of software engineering process
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 185772
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time