Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to drive forward business development for patient care management solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You assess, design and evaluate new business ideas beyond our current offering, jointly with stakeholders within Headquarter and Regions and/or external domain clinical experts and other potential business partners
- You actively initiate and drive customer collaboration projects to develop and evaluate new product requirements
- You develop sales opportunities in collaboration with the responsible country organization
- You support our marketing and sales organization in developing marketing and sales strategies, marketing messaging and product positioning
- You continuously assess market and business research as well as competitor analysis within the field of patient care management solutions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in medicine, engineering (preferably with a focus on medicine/medical technology), business administration or a comparable discipline
- You offer many years of relevant experience in customer projects within the international healthcare sector
- You have several years of relevant experience in agile business development for digital health solutions, product and portfolio management and can show evidence of initial successes in these areas
- Do you already have many years of professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well
- You have a confident grasp of market and competitor analysis methods in digital business
- You have experience to work within a matrix organization and you are very familiar with a lean and agile corporate culture
- Ideally you have experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO 13485, MDD/MDR)
Your attributes and skills:
- You operate in a German-speaking and English-speaking environment, and you are business-fluent in both languages
- You are highly motivated to drive business development for patient care management solutions, focusing at all times on the needs of the customer
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual abilities, you are equally comfortable working independently or in a team, and you demonstrate excellent pragmatic execution skills
- Your communication skills enable you to collaborate appropriately and effectively with all levels of customers and Siemens Healthineers management
- Willingness to travel national and international is mandatory (~50-60%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical
technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven
to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the
areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 185793
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time