Job Family Specific Responsibilities
• Support the POC Marketing team and design marketing programs to support regional sales teams and increase customer satisfaction.
• Assist in the dissemination of complex product knowledge for both handheld as well as benchtop critical care systems.
• Support the design recommendations of the product needs of the customer to product design group.
• Contribute effectiveness by analyzing metrics while investigating price demands of competition.
• Assist in determining company presence by routine forecasting marketing financials and industry statistical data.
• Expand client portfolios by assessing current and future needs within their structure, needs and scope.
• Evaluate breakdown of competitive market and support build of prospecting lead generation and promotions.
• Co-ordinate and manage KOLs
o Assist with driving and recruiting KOLs in all major markets
• Coordinate and manage the upcoming marketing studies and set up a standard practice for sales evaluations
o Work on standardization of process and protocols etc to enable sales success as easily as possible for sales team
• Conduct market analysis for key countries to enable focus on target segments for sales success
• Provide support and engagement for early adopters for new product launches. Also, provide guidance on country level strategy
• Strong capability to define and simply communicate the value proposition of the product for markets and segments
• Excellent written and verbal skills with sensitivity to diversity of audiences including internal and external groups of varying sizes
• Ability to adjust to new, changing or ambiguous situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and changing priorities within the business and the marketplace
• Ability to travel up to 20% as needed
• BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters in BioMedical engineering preferred
• Demonstrates knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
• Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
Job ID: 185812
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.