Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Training Administration Assistant EMEA (m/f/d) to live passion for healthcare and customer service everyday.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role as Administration Assistant, you organize and manage Employee - and Customer Trainings and execute of all relevant tasks for customer satisfaction within the Trainings Center Eschborn and spoke TCs in EMEA
- You provide Service Support for all training participants
- You ensure process and quality reliability of training procedure
- You continuously update all training course relevant overviews (room scheduler, training dates, course capacity utilizations, training evaluations)
- You are responsible for cost accounting and control of incoming invoices, preparation of internal crosscharges
- You manage all administrative tasks and logistical organization for training (hotel booking, shuttle organization, preparation of trainings materials and documentation). Moreover, you manage training enrolments
- You secure course curriculum, instructional design, course archival storage
- You are contact person for booking contacts, training participants, trainers, external supplier
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Labordiagnostik Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree as an office clerk, business administrator or comparable
- You have several years working experience in a related field (e. g. customer services, customer training, administration)
- You possess good command in MS-Office Software (Word, Excel Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- You are familiar in dealing with databases
Your attributes and skills:
- You like working in an international environment with diverse cultures and influences. This requires you to be business-fluent in English; Our team language is German and English, which is why you also have very good knowledge of German
- You are focusing at all times on the needs of the customer
- Moreover, you are a talented communicator, you tackle tasks in a structured and results-oriented manner, and you possess excellent organizational skills
- You are a team player and self-motivated
- In addition, multi-cultural experience is preferred
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 185815
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time